All Wild Bluebell pieces are handmade with love and for lasting enjoyment! That said, we know that spills, drops, scuffs, and other "oops" will happen the more you use the item. Follow the guidelines below to best care for and clean your leather.
- Store your clutch in a dry, flat place.
- If bent for too long, leather will reform so make sure to store with care.
- Use a dry cloth to clean and move to a slightly damp cloth for any challenging clean-ups.
- Do not use any chemicals or cleaners on your purchase.
- If you see a cloudy ring around the stone, know this is normal: it is residue from the glue used to secure the stone. Wipe the residue away with a slightly damp cloth.
If your clutch has an agate stone, and is dropped resulting in the stone breaking, contact Ellie - email@example.com - for repair.